Lakewood Crossing at Hampshire
To get your pool pass cards,
Jen Lehmann, Customer Service
2016 Pool Operating Calendar
LAKEWOOD CROSSING ASSOCIATION CLUBHOUSE
SWIMMING POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
The following rules are for the protection and benefit of all to insure safety and a sanitary operation of the pool facilities. Your cooperation in complying with these conditions will afford pleasant relaxation and recreation for all. Parents are requested to caution their children to observe and obey all of the rules.
Hours are subject to change
1. All residents must show their Lakewood Crossing Clubhouse Passkey to the staff attendant upon request. All guests must register with the staff attendant. Each household may have a maximum of two guests per day, due to allowable pool capacity and pool attendant’s discretion. All residents and their guests must obey the pool attendants instructions. Guests of residents may use the pool only when accompanied by a resident owner.
2. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (an adult is considered to be 18 years or older) at all times.
3. Diving is not allowed
4. No running, pushing, rough play or profane language will be tolerated. Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted. Swimmers who behave inappropriately will be asked to leave by the pool attendant. The pool attendant has the ability to suspend ALL pool privileges after three violations.
5. No alcohol, glass containers or breakable objects are permitted in the pool area. Food is permitted only in the designated area. Liquid refreshments are allowed in the pool area provided they are in unbreakable containers.
6. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
7. Showers are required before swimming. Bathers who leave the pool area for any reason are required to shower before returning to the pool.
8. Proper swim attire is required. Cut-offs and thong suits are not permitted in the pool. Street shoes must be removed before entering the pool area.
9. Kick boards, tubes, inflatable rafts are not permitted in the pool. Children who are unable to swim may use water wings. Only inflatable objects used as swimming safety aids, will be allowed in the pool. No water guns/dispensers are allowed in the pool area. Pool toys are permitted at the discretion of the pool attendant.
10. Lockers are available. All items must be removed daily, as well as locks. Locks that are not removed by the end of the day will be cut off.
11. Children not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers and plastic protective pants at all times when in the pool area.
12. All trash must be put in the containers provided in designated areas. Smoking is not permitted in the pool area.
13. Any person(s) found to be in the pool area before or after hours will lose their pool privileges, and the police will be called for trespassing.
14. Only battery operated radios equipped with ear phones are permitted by pool users.
15. Persons having any skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, open sores or bandages or any communicable disease of any kind cannot be admitted.
16. Persons using sun tan preparations that leave a greasy or oily substance on their skin must take a shower and remove these substances before entering the pool.
17. The pool will close when the air temperature is below 67 degrees and/or on rainy days, or if a serious chemical imbalance in the water occurs.
18. During adult swim, no children or babies will be allowed in the pool. Adult swim will occur during lifeguard breaks the last ten (10) minutes of each hour.
19. All persons using the pool must be dry before entering the clubhouse.
20. Pool parties are not allowed.
21. These rules may be modified at any time. If this occurs, a revised set of rules will be sent to all homeowners.
22. Lost or stolen passkeys are to be reported to the Community Manager. There will be a replacement fee of $20.00 per card.
ALL PERSONS USING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE LAKEWOOD CROSSING HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH US, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY. PERSONS USING THE POOL AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE LAKEWOOD CROSSING ASSOCIATION LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OF WHATEVER NATURE OCCURRING WITHIN THE POOL AREA. RESIDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR CHILDREN AND GUESTS.